Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wild Saturday Night.

After a run to the gym, some errands, my taxes and a the soccer game of one of my students I was really looking forward to some time with the Coach tonight. He's been at a WKU coaching clinic and while WKU is here in Bowling Green seeing him slide into bed at midnight and then slide out at 7am is not exactly any better than a clinic in Louisville or Nashville.

The first game of the final four is a pretty big deal at the Shoebox. Coach is a DIE HARD Kentucky fan and always has been. So I've had my fingers and toes crossed for the last 4 hours hoping UK could pull out a win and lucky for me- they did! The Coach makes this stuff called 2 by 4 (2 X 4) soup and I fried (yes- I really fried) some okra, we had a few beers and enjoyed the game. 

But come, 8pm, I was over that whole Basketball thing. So I slipped into our bedroom and found that Legally Blonde was on Oxygen. And naturally, I decided to play beauty shop! 


There's my girl Reese, my Aussie Instant Freeze and my Sweat Pea Body Spray. It's really my apartment, the poor Coach just lives in it. Ha.

I tried out my new-ish nail polish. It's OPI and the color is called "Feelin' Hot Hot Hot." 
Do you like?

It's pretty bright pink so it's very spring appropriate BUT I don't know how appropriate it will look at Church in the morning. Oops. (Oh look, there's my engagement ring, *hehe*)

I also tried out the new mascara I got in my Clinique Bonus Time gift. It's called High Impact Optimal mascara and I paired it with Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express and Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara. I think all 3 are WAY to much for school everyday but I think it will be fun to try again when we're in Tampa for my Last Fling Before the ring! 


Yes, this is what I look like while I'm creeping on your blogs ;-)

(PS Check out the cute invitations for my Bachelorette Party! My Sister is so fab!)


How was your Saturday night? Do you ever just need a night to play? 
Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment