Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Showers bring June BRIDAL flowers :-)

Yesterday was a dream! Two of my lovely friends were so kind as to host a shower for me yesterday and it could never have gone any better! It was the most interesting mix of women in my life and it made for a really fun afternoon. The theme was "everything you need to be a good Coach's wife" and cake went right along with it!!!

Here are a few pictures for this lovely afternoon:

The EXCELLENT food!

And the excellent drinks!

Some of our lovely gifts, thanks y'all!


Look at the
 HILARIOUS cake!


The Coach made a little cameo. This is a picture of us wth his family. 

Opening some lovely gifts!

With Jennifer my "Aunt" ;-)

My soon-to-be niece, Addie!

With my WONDERFUL future Mother in Law.

My Bridesmaid and future Sister in Law, Theresa.

Opening some cards :-)
Look at the sweet tables! They had gift bingo and a little advice card at each seat. 

All of our pictures.

The Coach arrived just in time to help cut the cake!
Serving cake- soooo yummy!

The Group!


The LOVE of my life!

My AMAZING friends and hostesses!!!


THANK YOU girls for a wonderful day! It couldn't have been any better! I can not wait for the celebrations to come over the next 3 months! This was only the beginning and I can't wait for you all to be there with us when we tie the knot on June 30th!

Love & Peace


1 comment: