Sunday, March 11, 2012

Favorite things!

Raindrops on roses, and wiskers on kittens...

Do you have things that you just love??  I am a huge believer in enjoying your favorite things as often as you possibly can. So today I share my very favorite (material) things:

1. Watermelon
EVERYTHING about it. I love the real thing but I love the color too. I love anything painted like a watermelon, looks like a watermelon slice or resembles a watermelon!

2. Gummy Bears, Worms, Peach Oh's, Gummy Sharks...
I have a gummy problem. I would eat almost anything gummy. There is something about the texture and the color that makes me love them. They're just so cheerful!
3. Reubens.
My most favorite Reuben is from this place in Bowling Green called Griff's Deli. I really do try to order something else when we go there, but I just can't do it! The Reuben is soooo good!
4. Anything personalized!
I love monograms and initials on everything! It's so southern, so sweet, so preppy and it's so fun!
5. Vanilla FroYo.
It's amazing. It's lowcal/fat free and it's extremely underrated if you ask me. It is fabulous with strawberries when you're feeling healthy, or you can have it with chocolate chips if your'e feeling naughty!
6. Storybook perfection.
As in, little cottages, cute dresses, adorable children, wildflowers, pretty tea cups and French cafe music. Obsessed.

6. Kittens and Cats of all kinds.
I just love 'em! And their merchandise. I'll buy almost anything with a cat on it.

7. Big hair, Big earrings, Big BOWS! 
I love hair bows, I've been wearing them my whole life and I tell myself that because I'm a teacher- I can still wear hairbows. I'm not sure if I can or not, but I do.

8. THE KENTUCKY DERBY.
I went for the first time on my 21st birthday. You see, my birthday is May 6th and that makes me a "Derby Baby." I've been obsessed with the Derby and horses my whole life. Thanks Dad.


9. Tiffany Blue.
I was given my first Tiffany Blue box at 17. And I've been in love with the color and the store ever since. My heart shaped "Return to Tiffany's" earrings are my most favorite item. They came from the Tiffany's in Chicago (my most favorite city in the world) with my Dad during our most recent trip there. I remember the whole experience as if it happened yesterday. I cherish those memories with my Dad.

10. Naptime.
I've loved since I was a very little child. If I could, I would nap for 2 to 4 hours every day. It's sad that as I age I can't sleep as well at night if I've slept through the day but ooohhhh I do love naptime. I look forward to summertime when I can lay in the sun, workout at the gym and nap in the afternoon. I just love sleep.
BONUS: I love Princess Catherine. Kate Middleton is my bff. I'm pretty sure we'd get along fabulously!!

What are your favorite things???

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment