Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweet Sunday.

Um, we slept in. We're supposed to leave for Church by 8:40 (at the latest) at 8:33 I was still blow drying my hair. Yikes! 11:30 service it is!

So we took a little Sunday morning detour and we went to breakfast before Church. Our town got an IHOP not too long ago and we'd yet to frequent that Breakfast establishment so we finished getting ready for church and went over there first. Let me take just a moment to talk about the premium parking this morning- we were as close to the door as I've ever been and while I don't mind walking at all, there is a great deal of joy that I find in getting premium parking. I already pretend I'm Queen of the universe so when I do get premium parking it just reaffirms my delusions.
Anywho, I wish I'd taken a picture of my food because it was SO GOOD. I always get Pancakes at IHOP as a matter of principle (it is the International House of PANCAKES, y'all!) but today I took a risk and ordered the Stuffed French Toast with Blueberries. Soooo worth it. It's really sweet so pair it with something like bacon and you'll be in Hog Heaven! I'm thinking I could make it at home!

In other news, I've been on Southern Living's website all afternoon. I have been getting so many great ideas for the house in Tampa (we're officially moving June 12th, by the way) and I want to share with you the link to the Georgia Idea house- I'm thinking once we're relocated down south the Coach and I are going to have to make a trip up to Senioa, Georgia and tour this place. If it were a detached home, It would be my dream home! So here it is!

I mean just look at this kitchen! LOVE!

I really hope you're all having a great Sunday, bloggers! I've got to get up and get to cleaning the Shoebox before the week starts but I'll leave you with a few pictures of our Sunday on my way out!
Glad we made to the late service today!
The Coach. He hates when I force him to smile for my camera. Typical man.
I wore my UK blue today to celebrate their win!
Coach rewarded me for my excellent Church behavior, ha ha.
Love & Peace!

1 comment: