Saturday, August 27, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Here is the Coach (and Sophia) watching the St. X game last night via the Internet. He said it was scouting, I say he was lying.
And so I come to the point of this paragraph... ON Friday September 2nd, 2011, there will be a crack in the planet. The coach will stand on the VISITORS side at the St. X field as the Bowling Green Purples take on the St. Xavier Tigers. OH. MY. GOD. Pray for me please. Because I'm pretty sure that as ugly and grouchy Coach can be during normal game weeks that this could mean the end of our engagement if I'm not really careful. I am seriously considering moving in with another coach's wife for the week just to avoid the tension. I'll let you know when it's closer to time- but I'm sure you'll see the dark cloud hanging over our apartment during the last week of August.
Between now and then we have a couple of other games. Starting tonight with the Rafferty's Bowl. It's a 2 game event at Western Kentucky University's football stadium and should be...interesting. The Purples play Allen County/Scottsville who went all the way to the state finals last season. So like I told my Dad, this could either be really good or REALLY bad. I think Coach may be in the press box on the headset tonight (and every other game this season) so I'll be bored out of my mind- I might have to actually WATCH the game rather than check out the Coach all night. I'll be bringing my new Vogue, Glamour, Louisville Guide (potentially for the Wedding Welcome Bags) and an Oriental Trading magazine to get me through the evening.
Ok, long post but I've missed you all :-) Please keep reading and tell ya friends!
Love & Peace football fans!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
I googled a few but didn't find anything that really grabbed me. What do you all think of these 2 football wreaths?
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
1. We have a church booked!
2. We have 2 of 4 pre-martial counseling sessions in the books and the 3rd one is scheduled.
3. We have reception venue (which includes our caterer!)
4. And we have already figured out the general layout of our reception.
5. We have a rehearsal dinner location.
6. We have a florist we LOVE.
7. As you can read below, we have an excellent photography team.
8. This weekend we just started laying out details for our "late night surprise."
Still on this list would be:
1. Choosing a bakery. (Mom's coming up from Florida in October for that!)
2. Finding a DJ- This is proving to be much harder than I anticipated.
3. The Guest Welcome Bags.
5. Finding someone to video tape our ceremony...I'm not paying $2,500 to have someone do something I could hire a college kid to do for $500. :-)
Love & Peace dear friends! I'll have a job post sometime next week!