Thursday, March 22, 2012

Love Letter.

So often we forget to praise the ones we love the most. So here it is:


Dear Coach,
You are the most incredible gift I have ever received. You are the deepest, truest, most honorable man. Your passion and sincerity, your humor and your understanding, your laughter and your compassion make you so unique. You are a fine example to the young men that you coach, to your closest of friends and to every person you meet. You make me better, brighter and more loving with each passing day. Thank you for being the very best part of me. I look forward to sharing every day, for the rest of my life with you. I look forward to starting a family and building a home with your hand in mine. You are the most incredible gift I have ever received. 


I love you,
E



No comments:

Post a Comment