Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekend update :-)

It is a lovely morning here in SOKY. 72 degrees and sunny. I'm trying to enjoy my last few months in Kentucky so I made pancakes, eggs and bacon this morning(while the Coach was at the gym- ha ha, oops.) Then I sat my hiney on the deck next to my new plant from Lowes {trip was successfull} and turned on my "French Cafe" Pandora.

Now I blog from said, deck and look forward to doing whatever I please on this March Saturday.

The Coach and I went out on a date last night. We had dinner at Cheddar's, got a couple of Blizzards and a Redbox movie for under $40. Successful date? I think yes. We're lucky that our Kitties can take care of themselves and we don't have to pay a sitter (winkwink.) We watched Friends with Benefits. It was really pretty funny- much better than No Strings Attached. Justin Timberlake comes across really genuine (which I suspect he is) and Mila Kunis is so terribly beautiful it's super hard not to like her.  It's worth the buck to see this movie. It's not deeply intellectual or anything just a fun date movie.

I've really got to organize my closet today. In fact because this was my last real winter for a while, I plan on taking some of those winter pieces to Goodwill today. That should clear up some space in my closet for the spring goodies to come! I went to JCPenney's on Thursday when we were out of school and found this cute little (University of Illinois!!) shift dress for $40! I'm not a huge Penney's girl but there are always 1 or 2 REALLY cute dresses out. And with their prices the way they are- it's hard not to shop there. They have a variety of spring Oxfords too and the Coach looks to handsome in them that I'm always looking for any that he doesn't have. I think I'll be wearing my new shift dress to my next bridal shower!

Alright, enough rambling. I'm off to start my day (yes- it's 11am.) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment