Friday, January 6, 2012

Praising GOD in this storm!

God is so good!!!

We've been back in school since Tuesday and it has been the BEST 4 days of my school year thus far!
I know that God heard my prayers for peace at school because so far, things have been 10 times better than they were before the end of semester.

But I also know that while I cried to him for help from October to December I should have been showering God with praise. I should have been thanking the Lord for my teaching job and my AMAZING aide and the INCREDIBLE and LOVING women at my school that I have not mentioned.

I should have been thanking God for my Ms. Bonnie who has embraced me from the beginning and Ms. Brooks who has been my first "new" friend. And I should have thanked God for Shellie and Kelly and Jane and Marilyn who help me to learn all the new details. I should have thanked the Lord for a strong, honest, seasoned Resource teacher who has always been patient with me. I should have thanked the Lord for a team leader who is going to allow me to observe in her room and is so willing to answer my questions. And especially for my friend Dana, our P.E. teacher, and her support I almost forgot HOW BLESSED I AM! I got stuck in the storm and I forgot to stop and thank God with a GENUINE heart.  I'm sure I thanked him during the fall semester but I'm sure I didn't really mean it. There are SO many KIND, smart, supportive women and I almost forgot how important they were! Being home has helped me to re-charge my batteries. And I kept thinking of this song by Casting Crowns. I hope it can bring the same joyful reminder into your heart that it has brought to mine.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment