Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Master Bedroom Mastery!

I recently redecorated our master bedroom in the shoebox.
I have been so inspired by neutral rooms lately. Pinterest has such an awesome variety. But one of my other favorite places for home inspiration is Southern Living's website. Their master bedroom decorating pictures are fabulous right now! So please enjoy a little eye candy and may these photos inspire you :-)


Formal but the textiles on the bed feel so rustic. I love the old secretary too :-) But I'm a sucker for antique furniture. 
I don't know if it's the Ikea bed or the mismatch side tables or the warm light in this room that makes me love it so. BUT I do love it!

Oh that beadspead. So classic. And then little sitting area at the foot of the bed! The crown molding gives it such grace!

While I'm not in love with the window treatment I will say that I adore the art over the head board!

Isn't it nice to be inspired? I can't wait to get the bedroom at the shoebox all situated so I can show you a few pictures of our room! What websites inspire you?

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment