Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm sorry, what is that??

One of my oldest friends, Alan, is getting married in Louisiana about 3 weeks before the Coach and I are this year. And his fiancee', Jessica, is a fellow Kindergarten teacher and the girl cracks me up! During our time at home in December Coach and I had the opportunity to go to the Beef O'Brady's bowl with Alan and Jessica. At some point in the night we started swapping Kindergarten war stories and she was showing me some iphone pictures of the funny illustrations she's seen so far this year. 

People, our kids are great, but they draw some really funny, crazy, confusing things.   
WELLLL, today I had a gem! I had to send her a picture message of this little baby:


I'm sorry...whaaaaa??  Have these 2 sweet darling little girls in my class been watching SAW lately?? I mean tell me that these pictures don't look just like that creepy Jigsaw guy from that horror movie?!?!? And creepiest of all, there were 2 of these pictures from 2 different girls! AHH!

Here's hoping I have more cheerful, less nightmare inducing drawings tomorrow.

Love & Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Those are too cute! I just happened upon your blog today and I think it is adorable. I hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Monday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete