Saturday, January 28, 2012

5 year dream....er plan.

Last Sunday morning the Coach and I had breakfast at Panera before Church. It was early so the place was pretty still and we took some time to talk about how excited we are about the big move to Tampa and starting a new life as husband & wife. I was remembering how about 3 years ago I was still living in Nashville and the Coach was in Bowling Green. We were preparing to move in together and we were trying to come up with a 3 to 5 year plan. At the time we said that in 3 to 5 years we saw our selves married, working(both teaching), he saw himself coaching somewhere with a good program and we said that we hoped to be living in or almost living in the place where we saw ourselves growing roots.  We talked on Sunday about how awesome it is that those plans/dreams have become a reality! So during breakfast we decided to update our 5 year plan. So here's what he said:

In 5 years...
Coach would like to have finished his masters.
He would like for us to own our own home.
Have 1 (or more) baby (ies)
And he'd like to be a head coach.

He'll be 30 with a house, a wife, a baby and his own team. I'm thinking that if things go as well as they did in the last plan we're going to be awfully busy in 5 years.

In 5 years...
I would like to own our own home.
Have 1..ONE baby
I'd like for the Coach to be a head coach 
I'd like to be ok with the fact that I'll be almost 30.
And most of all I'd like to be totally Cancer free and have eliminated that worry from my life...our life.

If I were going to be really specific I would say that in 5 years I would like these things:



This would be Coach Taylor and Tami. Love them. I'd like to be them.
Oh Hello, cutest picture ever.
DREAM house :-)

But most of all, if I have this....


I'm all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment