Monday, January 2, 2012

Making it count.

Today is our LAST day of Christmas break and tomorrow the Coach and I both return to school. Tomorrow also marks the first day of Winter Program for the Purples.
Yep, that means the Coach goes back to football. M, T, W, F until 5:30pm.
Can you believe that? Didn't the season just end? It's amazing how quickly time can fly by!

In an effort to make my day and night count I was determined to accomplish and enjoy as much as I possibly could.

So I:
Organized the space under the KITCHEN sink
Before.












After. (Not a miracle or anything)












Watched the Rose Bowl parade
Organized the space under the BATHROOM sink
Planned out my back to school outfit
Watched the Outback Bowl
Took a 2 hour nap
Watched (watching) the Rose Bowl
Washed our sheets
Washed our comforter
Ran some errands
Made a GREAT Weight Watchers Dinner
Cleaned my kitchen

Still left to do:
Write my Language Arts/Theme lesson plans for tomorrow
Pick up everything that's on the floor- but shouldn't be- and vacuum
Pack my lunch
Run my duster over all the dry surfaces I can reach
Take a shower
Go to SLEEP by 10pm (because 5am is going to feel terrible tomorrow)

What did you do with your day?? Do you feel accomplished?? Were you lazy all day??

Love & Peace

1 comment:

  1. I was at school :-( Making stations, planning with my team, typing lesson plans. Boo to breaks ending!

    ReplyDelete