Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Rewind

As I prepare for my first 5 day work week of the year, I thought I would post a few pictures from my wonderful trip home. I'm looking forward to being back in Tampa even more after this trip (if that's possible.) Even outside of my family the Coach and I have a really great network of friends in Tampa and while I don't have ANY pictures with Freddy & Emily or Kasey or Nathan we did enjoy seeing them as well. I'm looking forward to lots of double dates and quality shopping time with my girls come fall!

Anywho, take a look at some of the fun photo's from our visit home :-)

If this little darling wouldn't make you wanna move closer to home, I don't know what would!!

What an ideal Christmas Eve, my sweet nephew and my sister opening presents with sunshine and a pool in the background. I wish I could go back right now. 

Sweet little Annabelle and Pops napping on Christmas Eve.

I'm telling you this little girl is a dream! I spent more time holding her on Christmas break than anything else. She was born to be my shopping buddy, my manicure friend, my cuddle bug! I just love this girl!

Grant got to bond with the Coach and I think they both enjoyed the quality football time and the wrestling they did later!

This is my sister during our afternoon in Ybor City. It's a must stop whenever Coach and I are in Tampa because the Trolley is so relaxing and the food down in Centro Ybor is delish! I'm glad the Walton's got to join us. 

While I wish my Mom and Dad were in this picture, I have to say it's my favorite from the whole trip. It was such a great start to our vacation out in front of our favorite burger joint!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too, and that the JOY of Jesus' birth and the GRACE that it gave us all continues warm your heart each day this year!

Love & Peace!

2 comments: