Friday, December 2, 2011

Tomorrow night my Coach will spend his last night as a Bowling Green Purple.
After 5 years we have decided to move on. After we're married in June Coach and I will be moving down to Tampa where he will continue coaching at a different high school. 
We have loved Bowling Green. We have loved the city and the school. And tomorrow the Bowling Green Purples compete in the 5a Kentucky State Championship game. What a wonderful way for our time here to end. We have been so greatly blessed in our time here and we look forward to many football seasons ahead. 
#gopurples.





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are moving home! I have missed you. I know your love for Bowling Green will always last, and you will always cherish the memories that you have made. I lift my glass to you as you guys prepare for your new life together in a new (well technically old) place. Oh, and I love love love the pictures of you two "playing" football, super cute!

    ReplyDelete