Sunday, December 25, 2011

D.O.I. Vocabulary Lesson

I recently got an email inquiry about the codes I use on the blog. I thought a little vocab lesson might be in order!

The Coach

The peanut butter to my jelly, the mac to my cheese, the apple bottom jeans to my boots with the fur ;-)
My Fiance and BEST friend.  Also, a high school football coach at BGHS.









The Shoebox

Our current abode. The tiniest and least expensive apartment we could possibly find (with a washer and dryer) in our little Kentucky town. This place is a dream for me. It is OUR first place. It's cramped but it's perfect. We use every inch of it's space and while I look forward to our next place (in FLORIDA!) I know that I will miss the special moments we have shared in the Shoebox.












Purples

The team. Those Monsters who won the 2011 5a Kentucky Football State Championship.











Jeremiah

Cat #1. The original. My partner in crime. Jeri and I we the first 2. And while our family has expanded, he's still my main squeeze.












Sophia

Cat #2. From the streets, or should I say, from the boat. Discovered by a guy who worked for me this summer at camp, Sophie is our little scavenger kitty. She is quite the hellion.











What else did I miss?

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment