Sunday, November 27, 2011

ABC's of me!


  1. Age: 24
  2. Bed size: Full but LORD do we need a bigger bed!
  3. Chore you hate: All of them but particularly hanging up my clothes or putting them away.
  4. Dogs: I like dogs that are either OUTDOOR DOGS or well groomed. Otherwise, thanks I'll just admire them from afar.
  5. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button on my cell phone alarm.
  6. Favorite color: Pink
  7. Gold or silver: Both?
  8. Height: I'm 5'6"
  9. Instruments that you can play: I can play the Piano and that's it.
  10. Job title: Kindergarten Teacher, Coach's Wife in training.
  11. Kids: Do Sophie and Jeri count even though they are kitties?? ;-)
  12. Live: Bowling Green, Kentucky, for now...It'll be Tampa again in July!
  13. Mom’s name: Terri
  14. Nicknames: Lizzie
  15. Overnight hospital stays: Too many to count...
  16. Pet peeve: The Coach makes this awful whistling sound and I can't stand it!!!!!
  17. Quote from a movie: My favorites are "It's a miracle" from Bull Durham or "I assumed you would be wearing a Blaack Tuxadoh" ..."This is a blaack tuxadoh" ..."I don't think so babe, this tux is Navy Blue" from Father of the Bride
  18. Righty or lefty: Lefty!
  19. Sibling: Just my sweet sister, Amanda.
  20. Time you wake up: 5:30am..ugh
  21. Underwear: yes...? Is that how I'm supposed to answer that?!?
  22. Vegetables you dislike: Peppers and Onion
  23. What makes you run late: Oh Dear God, EVERYTHING.
  24. X-rays: Just a few. In fact, once when the Coach was living in KY and I was still living in Nashville I tripped on my Couch and broke a bone in my foot. I was in so much pain and I was all alone that I called him at Work and begging him to drive all the way to Nashville on a school night just to take me to the ER. He was happy to help- ridiculous, I know. Back to the point, I had to have an x-ray
  25. Yummy food you make: Coach loves my Lasagna and chicken enchiladas from the box (so embarrassing)
  26. Zoo favorite animal: The tigers :-)

1 comment:

  1. I hit the snooze button so many times in the morning, too!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out! Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete