Saturday, July 23, 2011

You've got a friend in me...


Today, Kasey L. Roberts turns 23. It's her GOLDEN Birthday!
There are very few people in the world who have a friend as good as Kasey.
And because I am one of the lucky ones I have decided to create a list of the TOP 5 reason's KRob is amazing.


5. She is the only adult on the planet who can eat her weight in Cotton Candy and not vomit immediately after.

4. She knows more about Atlanta Brave's baseball than most men I know.

3. She looks great in a bridesmaids dress...and in the last few years she has gleefully worn quite a few...1 more next year too!

2. She is as obsessed with her niece, Leah, as I am with my Nephew, Grant. It makes me feel normal.

1. She puts up with my antics!

I could have gone on FOREVER but I'll spare you all!


Happiest of Birthday's to my Best Friend, Kasey!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment