Monday, July 18, 2011

Looooong road ahead.

I'm spending my last morning here in Clinton, Illinois with my Dad and his family. The Coach couldn't make it up this trip because 2 of our close friends tied the knot in Northern Kentucky this weekend and we needed to send a representative, Coach was kind enough to oblige.

That being said, I have to tell you that 2-a-days started this morning in South Central Kentucky and likely all over the USA. I can't tell you how happy I am NOT to have been there to see Coach dancing around the kitchen eating his cheerios this morning as he kissed our nights of movie watching and early dinners good-bye. Starting today he'll be gone before I'm awake and he'll be eating left-over dinners alone at 8pm. I greet this time of year with gloom and annoyance and he is chomping at the bit...Well, anywho, guess I'll see him when he comes up for air just in time for Christmas. Here's too a successful Purples Football season and a happy husband-to-be.

file://

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good trip and made it home safe and happy. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete