Saturday, July 30, 2011

New monogram :-)

I'm hesitant lately to purchase anything with my Monogram on it.

Because my first and last initial are the same I have no problem buying things with the initial "E" but it's the full monogram that I avoid.

I have been putting myself out there in recent months by allowing people to share with me what THEY think I should do about my name once Coach and I say "I do." I really did want to hear other peoples opinions and thoughts on the subject, I just didn't expect people to look at me like an idiot if they didn't agree with or understand what I WAS THINKING.

Well, here it is: I have decided to make my last name my middle name and take Coach's last name as my last name. I will be:

Elizabeth CurrentLastName Coach'sLastName.



That will make my new monogram: EFE



And it will make my new initials: EEF

JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, I LIKE THIS. MY MOTHER MADE HER MAIDEN NAME HER MIDDLE NAME AND IT SOUNDS JUST AS NORMAL AS ANYTHING ELSE!

Also important to me, is holding tightly to the identity I find in my last name. I am extremely close to my father and I find a great deal of pride in my maiden name. I am proud to be a part of that family and I always will be. But as a tribute to where I started I will join my maiden name with where I'm going. (And I like the balanced looking monogram.)

NOW, after I'm married here are all of the things I plan to purchase with my new monogram!

This is car monogram. I already have one on the back window of my Explorer but I'm obviously going to need a new one post-wed :-)


How Darling?? I wear my silver studs 6 out of 7 days a week- it's an addiction! So if I could change it up with these little love bugs, I would be in heaven!

(via)


I plan on wearing this shirt during the wedding weekend and definitely on our honeymoon! Isn't it too cute??
Love & Peace reading friends :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you got it sorted out and I like your "new" name! :)

    ReplyDelete