Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guest Blogger and a Feather.



Everybody needs a friend! I just happen to have one of the very best ones!
Allow me to introduce you to Diane, my guest blogger today!
Diane in a international recruiter for an organization affiliated with our Alma Mater. She is the 2009 WKU Homecoming Queen, Kappa Delta Alumnae and former Panhellenic President. She is really something!

Check out her business: Bosom Buddies
You can read all about this amazing project she and her family have created. In the mean time, enjoy a little something of today's trends!


I have NEVER been a rebellious person, honestly, the most rebellious thing I have ever did was move to Bowling Green for college; so on my way back from Asia on my most recent business trip I had an epiphany, I wanted to be rebellious, I wanted a change!! This rebellious change came in the form of a feather in my hair. Yes, for a dollar, I have seen the rebellious side of Diane. I have seen these feathers from time to time and was telling my hair dresser to cut all of my hair and dye it, she knows me VERY well and suggested something subtle, like a feather. The moment she attached it to my hair I felt free, so not myself. I am not one for trendy fashion, I like comfortable clothing that fits me. I never got the "Rachel" haircut or died my hair in the winter, but this felt right.


This blue feather represents a new me, a new rebellious me (ok, let's be honest, it is a feather and I think it just looks neat).


What do you think?? What is the most rebellious thing you have ever done?


-Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment