Saturday, July 23, 2011

Snap, Snap, Click, Click!

Have you met our wedding photographer???


NO??



WELL, allow me to introduce you to Jennifer Creed.

Once upon a time, Jennifer Creed was Jenny Brookins my college roommate!


And today she is a highly sought after, highly skilled, highly talented photographer


along with her Husband, Chris. (This is us together at the Nashvile Zoo on my 19th Birthday)

Check out their website:
http://jennifercreedblog.com/


The pictures are unforgettable.



Love & Peace...Oh and for Jenny I'll also say, watch a little Gilmore Girls this weekend, it will make you laugh.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like she's a fantastic photographer and how convenient that she's your old roommate. And I love Gilmore Girls!

    Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that your old roommate will be doing your photos!

    Come by and my Stiletto Hardware giveaway if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so fun! We can't wait to photograph you and Coach! Crazy how time flies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting!!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete