Saturday, July 9, 2011

Seriously?!?

Please notice that the post below is FOREVER late on being posted because my darling little Pink Dell has been resistant to my blogging ways! I updated my Internet Explorer (Coach is a COMPUTER teacher, I don't know why I didn't just let him do it!) and I royally screwed up my JavaScript and such...Blah, Blah, Blah...No blogging for the last MONTH! Seriously?!?



In other updates, Coach and I got a new kitten and a new NIECE this week!

Adalynn June Faust (who shall be called Addie) was born in the wee hours of the morning on July 5th. She isn't technically my niece yet because we aren't married yet BUT I love her just the same!


Also exciting for us (but not nearly as exciting as a baby) is OUR newest addition.

Sophia Faust arrived in my lap on Wednesday afternoon after being discovered living alone on the boat of a Camp Councilor at the Summer Camp where I work between school years. She is adorable. She had 15 ticks on her poor little body (seriously!?) and needed a bath something fierce but she seems to be doing well right now. Because she had never really eaten anything before she has had a few problems with her little belly but Coach took her into the animal hospital today and they gave a quick booster shot to help with hydration. As soon as she puts on some weight and gets on a good routine we'll be introducing her to BIG brother, Jeremiah.


When did I become one of those creepy people who talks about their animals like they are children?? Seriously, YIKES!



I have lots of other things to share this weekend so please check bag in and forgive me for being M.I.A. Weekend topics will include, the Living Room update, BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES, the store where I work (yes I have 3 jobs.) and Good Eats my new weekly blog plans for dinner time dishes!


Love & Peace on this HOT HOT HOT July Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment