Friday, March 25, 2011

The quilted quicker picker upper :-)

Nothing makes me happier during this time of year than my Azure Blue quilted jacket (and this picture of a REALLY cute guy in his quilted jacket- He's not as cute as Coach but pretty close.) Back to the subject...

My Land's End jacket! It cost me an arm and a leg but I LOVE IT! I wore it today over my cute pink and white striped RL button down...which also cost and arm and a leg.

Anyway, enough about my extremity sacrifices. (My ADD is KILLING me today.) Let's talk about quilted Jackets. If you don't own one I would advise it. They are the perfect transitional coats, they protect from the cold wind and rains that come with the Spring time weather but also keep you from sweating into a puddle in the afternoons because they are surprisingly lightweight. Here are a few of my FAVORITE QUILTED COATS: Just the picker upper you need!
J.Crew makes this gray jacket for CrewCuts. Isn't it sweet? Wish I had a little one to put in it!
...Nope, never mind. I just like looking at the jacket.

This little gem is $398. And worth every penny if you ask me.
Burberry is a great brand. Everything they make (that I own) has lasted me a long time
with NO wear and tear. If you have the money, I say splurge!

If not, here is a $40 alternative :-) From Land's End, snap pockets and a zipper front.
It's different than mine (I have a snap front) but equally as ideal!
I'm heading to Nashville tonight with my friend Emily, more shopping for Spring Break! I hope you all have fun plans for the night too!
Happy Weekend Everyone! Go Forth and Shop!
Love & Peace!


2 comments:

  1. I am always a fan of the quilted coat, especially Burberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for quilted coats too, love it!

    ReplyDelete