Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting Organized!

My future sister-in-law came to visit me this weekend and in preperation for her visit I cleaned our little shoebox from top to bottom. It got me in an organizational kind of mood. I pulled out my pink agenda and I started updating my life.

I'm pretty well able to keep track of my life without it but I feel so much more secure now that I'm carrying it around with me. It's appeal is less about the activities I chart and more about the financial management it adds to my life. I can mark paydays, auto withdraws & monthly payments I can't make online...yes, there are still some places that require me to deliver my check- my storage unit, my Zumba class & our rent. It's annoying so I'm glad to be writing it all down.
In celebration of this renewed me, I have a few GREAT agendas to share with you.
My Favorites:
1. http://sarahpinto.com/
How stinkin' cute is that??

Anything Lilly-I love!
3. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod36570101&parentId=

Leather is always a good choice. These agenda's are great for the young professional :-)
Hope you find some time to organize your life!
Love and Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just LOVE Sarah Pinto, so so cute! Thanks for your sweet comment, love having you as a follower!

    ReplyDelete