Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Opinion.



I know I know, it's like a bellybutton- we all have them... (That's the G rated version.)

Be here is my opinion (I'm in a bad mood- readers beware) :

1. Wedding dress shopping is hard if you are any larger than a size 6...maybe 8 on a good day.
2. Still on the subjects of weddings- there can never be enough coverage of Princess/Duchess/Lady Catherine a.k.a Kate Middleton's fashion choices. She inspires me to take spinning, eat more salad and dress better, even when I'm going to the store.
3. School should have ended this past Friday. No one wants to go back tomorrow, the kids are ready for Summer, I am ready for summer and state testing makes us all very tired.
4. Beds should make themselves.
5. Weekends should be longer.

I'm really not in a completely foul mood however, as the weekend draws to a close I feel more and more disgruntled.

Love & Peace.
I'll be happier tomorrow, promise.

1 comment:

  1. Total Fitness has spinning. Beth Harris is a GREAT spinning instructor. She is at the Three Springs Road facility. Spinning is a great work out. I loved it when I was doing it. Wish I could find the time (and sitter) to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete