Saturday, May 14, 2011

Diamonds, Darlings & Derby.

There are so many things I haven't posted about so I've decided to condense 3 into 1!


Have I told you how much I LOVE my engagement ring? I mean really really LOVE it.
I have not posted ANY pictures of my ring on Facebook because I have 1,500 "friends" only about 30 of whom are my actual friends. So not only do I believe that diamond ring FB posts are NOT obligatory, I believe that they are also tacky. However, considering the only readers of my blog are my BFF's, family (who have already seen my ring in person) & my followers who I have never actually met, I will this ONE TIME post a photo of my lovely little engagement ring :-)

In other news, I have really superb friends. I mean truly stellar. They have come to recognize and appreciate my absolute OBSESSION with my own birthday. This very self-absorbed interest is one of my very, very worst qualities and yet they love me not only in spite of it but also because of it. And for that, I love them more than they could ever know.



Last and definitely NOT least would be some photos from our sweet little Derby party in Lexington! Staci (my KD big sister) and her Husband, Clint, were kind enough to open their home to us all for a little college BFF reunion. Look at my cute Coach with his cigar on Derby Day!
It was so much fun to drink Lillies and eat Bourbon balls with 3 of my dear sweet friends and their men.

Sara, Diane, Staci & Me. (Please pardon my porker physique, I'm working on that!)


LOVE & PEACE

3 comments:

  1. your ring is gorgeous, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your ring, just beautiful! Congrats on the engagement, because I don't think I have said that yet! Love you blog.

    ReplyDelete