Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gym Music.



Ladies and Gentlemen,
Allow me to introduce you to the worlds most EMBARASSING workout list.
I wasn't ever going to post this BUT I have just lost 10 pounds and I'm actually enjoying the gym so I thought, "whatever- just post it, maybe someone will see something they like enough to workout to it!"

So here it is:

1. Christina A.
Candy Man

Queen
2. Fat bottom girls (this is what I listen to during my cool down)

3. Hanson
Thinkin' about something

4. Jesse James
Domino
&
Wanted

5. Gwen Stefani
Hollerback Girl (maybe the worst on this list)

6. Fergie
Clumsy

7. Katy Perry
California Gurls
&
Hot and Cold

8. Black Eyed Peas
Punp it (This song is perfect to play when you're about to give up on the eliptical machine)

9. Avril Levine
Girlfriend
&
What the hell

10. Beyonce
Single Ladies

11. Kerri Hilson
Pretty Girl Rock (when I just REALLY feel fat.)

12. Britney Spears
3

13. Eminem
Slim Shady (because it makes me laugh and reminds me of 8th grade.)

Go ahead and judge me. I would if I were you. This list is awful- it's a slap in the face to all good music ever made and YET, it is the best workout playlist EVERRRR!
I'm getting ready to add a few more songs just so I don't get bored. So I'll keep you posted on my embarassing list :-)

ALSO: Here is a link to Fitness Magazine and the list that they created!


Love & Peace.









No comments:

Post a Comment