Monday, May 14, 2012

Wedding #1

There are a BUNCH of weddings for us this summer. And Saturday night was our first. My sorority sister and good friend Kendra got married and we had a wonderful time so I thought I would share the very few pictures I actually have. I really forgot my camera so I stole these from 2 of my friends :-)
This is my Little Sister (KappDelta) and my friend Diane who is also one of my bridesmaids in June.

Look at the pretty head table :-)

The Coach and me waiting for some of that yummy cake behind us.


The whole pretty bridal party.

The lovely cake- it was yummy.

Her pretty centerpieces -she had a peacock theme.

Holy Spirit is SUCH a pretty place to get married- this picture doesn't even do it justice.

Never too old to throw up a KD!

Sweet Mr. and Mrs. Johnson

They had poker tables in the back of the reception- it was a hit!

This picture....oh Lord.
Hysterical. 
We had a fabulous time and it was a great way to visit with all of our friends that we will miss so much when we move next month. We can't wait to celebrate with them all again on 6/30/12!

Love & Peace!

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress you're wearing!! That color is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's Antonio Melani, I got it at Dillards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Can’t wait for the rest of wedding season.

    ReplyDelete