Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crap.

Ever had one of those days?? I'm having one today. Last week the Coach and I went back and forth to Louisville 3 different times in 7 days. It was exhausting, it has made laundry linger on for days and days and it has left the Shoebox in shambles. We had a really wonderful family shower last weekend and for that we are very thankful- seeing everyone so much last week is the only thing that made the trips back and forth tolerable. I love any opportunity to see the Coach's loving family. It does appear, however, that the travel and the stress and chaos has caught up with me. So please allow me just a moment to rant...

I haven't lost any weight in the last 3 weeks and today when I met with my trainer- I was up 2 lbs. Crap.


My Kindergarten students take their standardized test on Monday and when I met in small group with some of my kiddos today, I was alarmed by the mistakes they were making that I did not anticipate. Crap.


I've stayed up well past 10:30, 2 nights in a row, working on school related items, only to still wake at 5:30am and now on day 2 of this late night tomfoolery, I am exhausted. I didn't realize how badly I need 8 hours of sleep. Crap.


I still have a list of about 100 items that still really need to be purchased/ordered for the wedding in  60 days and money just doesn't grow on trees folks. Crap.


Kindergarten Play needs to be writing, Professional Development packet needs to be submitted, Skill Assessments need to be started, memory books need to be made, My math kids need to be assessed one-on-one, I need to start organizing/packing my room for the move to FL, my kids were ornery all day today, I have to go on an outdoor field trip on Thursday, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR ANYTHING, LET ALONE EVERYTHING! Crap.


I have absolutely no desire to cook dinner but with my weight situation I refuse to eat garbage. The Coach doesn't cook. Crap.


I miss my Dad, my Mom, my Sister and her family. I wish we had already moved. Crap.


Ok that's all I've got. Thanks for letting me get that out. I'll be back with more positive posts tomorrow- including Wedding Shower pictures!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment