Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our AMAZING vacation.

The Coach and I had a really awesome trip home to Tampa last week and we are more ready now than ever to get home. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip!

Spending the dad with my sister and her family.

A little dinner at one of my favorite places in Tampa- Stonewood Grill.

Enjoying the nice weather.

Easter Sunday- looking a little washed out but still a nice picture.

Playing trains together at my sister's house.

We also spent some time assembling our wedding invitations- what a pain in the butt.

I am so in love with this little baby. My sister kept teasing me that Annabelle was a like a real live doll to me. I could have played with her and cuddled her for days and days.

She sat with Amanda like a little princess while we go our toes done! It was so cute!

Pushing the kiddos at the park.

THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE OF ALL...WE'LL BE MOVING IN HERE, TO THIS HOUSE, IN 40 DAYS!!!
I just can't stand it, I'm so stinkin' excited to be out of The Shoebox!

I'll be back with more regular posts next week! Only 25 days til Summer! Please do me a favor and say a prayer that things continue to be peaceful at school. The end of a school year can be such a stressful time- I hope everything continues to be as it has been since Christmas. But your prayers are always appreciated.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment