Monday, November 21, 2011

Making it fit!

It's time, really.
I have got to lose my last 20 pounds. My wedding dress will never fit me if I don't.
So here is the plan:
No Meat
No Dairy
No Sweets

Sounds crazy huh? Well it is- a little. BUT here is what I CAN eat:
Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Grapes and any other fruit I want!
Veggies like Avacado, Mushrooms, Corn, Green Beans and LOTS of Salads.
Whole Grain Pasta and WG bread/tortillas, WG Cereal
Hummus, Oatmeal (I made some pumpkin oatmeal last night YUM!)
I can still have diet coke...for now. And lots and lots of WATER.

Check out the fridge!! (The REAL milk belongs to the Coach)

Now, I will say that I am giving myself a break on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. I mean, I can make sacrafices without hating life :-)

So far today I have eaten:
Cheerios with Silk for breakfast (the vanilla soy milk is surprisingly tasty)
A HUGE Salad at Lunch and some corn.
Then I had hummus and WG crackers with another salad for dinner. And just a few minutes ago I ate some peanut butter crackers. I know I sound a little nutty but I know my body well enough to know that if I don't STARVE myself the first few weeks I'm way more likely to stick to something. After my body has had sometime to phase out the stuff that's keeping my lbs around, then I'll start to really cut quantity. And I think I'll probably get back on the Weight Watchers point system. It's a great way to keep track of my weight loss.

I have got to be at my weight goal by my birthday, May 6th.
24lbs, seeyabye!


Love & Peace!
And P.S. Coach is HATING every minute of this, duh!




No comments:

Post a Comment