Saturday, August 13, 2011

Football Wreaths.

The Coach and I are in need of a new wreath for our front door. It's fall so I was thinking something seasonal but let's be honest in our house there is Winter, Spring, Summer and Football.



So what would a "fall" wreath be if not Football themed?!
I googled a few but didn't find anything that really grabbed me. What do you all think of these 2 football wreaths?
I like this cute wood wreath. I was thinking purple with gold/yellow dots and instead of the big "G" I was thinking I would put BGHS, or maybe just a P for Purples. Thoughts?




I think this is cute too, but I could do it better :-) I was thinking about putting BGHS instead of NATHAN. And maybe add some more green? Thoughts?

Are there other options? I have this fabulous Halloween wreath that is that new trendy fishnetty fabric. Maybe I should make one of those???


Anyway, just hoping for some feedback. If you know of any cute places to order a Football wreath I would be willing to consider that too! Thanks in advance!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment