Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crackberry Dump :-)

Well, Football season has begun. This is the purple and gold scrimmage.

This is my apartment....Oh. My. God. THE MESS! It's like Where's Waldo! Can you find the kitty in the chaos??

Smack dab in the middle of the country. This is from my lonely 5 hour drive to Illinois last month when I went to see my Grandma.

Summer Camp end and we took shots. Praise the LORD!

Um...this is why I haven't been blogging. Little Kitty wants to take ova!

Brayden came to visit the Coach and me. He was a great guest and he enjoyed the time with his Uncle. He got to go to a Japanese steakhouse while he was down!

Sophia is making herself right at home.

Coach is SO cute :-)

Our friend Jessica came to stay with us and the cats decided that they like our air mattress. So weird.

Well, that's my life. Sorry I suck at blogging.


Love & Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment