Monday, April 18, 2011

My bucket list

A few years ago, with college graduation somewhere off in the distance, I began compiling a list of all the things I simply HAD to do before I died. I have been making very little progress on it recently so my goal this Summer is to get back on track :-) 1. Ride in a hot air balloon. 2. Zip line in Costa Rica. 3. Visit Paris 4. See the Grand Canyon as an adult ( I went once as a child) 5. Stand in or see the room where the Declaration of Independence was signed. 6. See a Rockies game at Coors Field. 7. Have a Beer at Wrigley Field during a Cubs game (I haven't been in the 3 years that I've been of age) 8. See the Yellowstone National Park geysers. 9. Eat Raman Noodles (COMPLETE!) 10. Get a (VERY SMALL) tattoo. 11. Get married (ALMOST!) 12. Go Skiing 13. Visit Muir Woods in California and have a Grilled Cheese sandwich at the gift shop (I hear they are AMAZING) 14. Run in a Mini Marathon 15. Grow my own tomatoes. (Well I tried...I'll try again this summer- but still COMPLETE!) 16. Buy a pink computer. (Complete!) 17. Camp without a tent...or camper...or cabin! 18. Read 100 books (of choice- schools books don't count) 19. Meet a US President. 20. Stand on a Volcano! Do you have a bucket list? If you do- get crackin', life is short! And if you don't- Make one, it's worth it! Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment