Monday, April 11, 2011

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get marrrrriiiiiieeeedddd!




SERIOUSLY!!!! We're ENGAGED!!!


What a wonderful week it was! We spent most of our first weekend with my family and then through the week we went to the beach, saw a movie, had meals in all of our favorite places and went to Busch Gardens! It was perfect.

On Thursday Ben and I had plans for Dinner at a place called The Tampa Club.
This is the view from the men's bar during the day. As you can imagine it's EVEN BETTER at night.


My Dad has been a member there for many years and had always taken our family there for special occations. My 16th birthday, my prom, my sister's birthday and any celebritory occation were held at The Tampa Club. The place is PHENOMENAL! The food, the VIEW, the service. It's just to die for! And most of all it is home to many wonderful memories from my life at home....Now it is home to one more :-)
This is the hallway in the Tampa Club that leads to the room where we got ENGAGED!

I won't share ALL of the details because I kind of like having SOME things just between us but I will tell you that we ate dinner at sunsent in the private dining room. It was so romantic and relaxed. A single white rose head was in a beautiful little bowl and they played music. Right after dinner and right before dessert Ben started to share with me how much he loved me and before I knew it he was down on one knee holding the most beautiful and SPARKLY ring I had ever seen. Natrually, I said YES!


We spent the next couple of hours talking over dessert and we even danced a while under the big chandalier all by ourselves. It was everything I ever dreamed of and more.

Hope you enjoyed a few pictures of the place and I'll be back in blogging form tomorrow!
This is the "Grand Staircase" you see when you first get to the top of the Bank of America building in downtown Tampa. It takes you to the dining rooms.


Love & Peace from this newly engaged soon to be MRS!

2 comments: