Thursday, April 8, 2010

My "must have" list for the spring and summer of 2010!

1. Every girl needs a gorgeous ballet flat. I picked a floral print from J.Crew that could easily go from day to night with its adorable gold interior and its brightly colored exterior. These J. Crew babies are $298. So if you're really wanting a high quality splurge, go for it! However, Target is selling a strikingly similar flat for $12.99 (that's a little more my style!)


2. Dell has recently begun creating Laptops in color! Even now I am using my gorgeous "breast cancer" pink Inspiron to share this list with you! The come in a huge array of colors so if the pink princess computer isn't exactly your style there are many more from which you may choose! These little computer lolliepops start around $599.




3. Bath and Body Works has been creating out standing smell goodies for years now. And I have been a fan of their C.O. Bigelow(c) line for quite sometime. Every girls needs a shiny, sexy pout so why not "gloss organically"? This line of lip savers comes in a variety of shades, from the clear gloss you want to lather on at the gym to a raspberry mint that acts as a midnight reflector, drawing all kinds of attention when you're out on the town.
The product acts as a breath freshener while it heals your cracked lips with a gentle tingle. Best of all, the glosses start at $7.50 but are regularly on sale!



4. Chunky jewelry is all the rage today, and I have to admit, I'm a HUGE fan! I love the way a bangle looks with a classic cardi or how a multi strand necklace can dress up a fitted T! Target carries this pretty peal multi-strand fashion necklace. I love it, and at only $39.99 any girl can make this an accessory staple. Click the link below and you can order online!
http://http//www.target.com/Fashion-Jewelry-Womens/b/ref=sc_fe_l_2/188-2053108-4002954?ie=UTF8&node=13330751

5. Finally, my 5th Spring and Summer must have.... Tickets to your local minor league baseball games!! Nothing says warm weather like "take me out to the ball game" it's the perfect excuse to slip on some cuffed jeans and your cute new floral flats and drink a beer at the ball park. I'm a huge fan of the Bowling Green Hot Rods but you should find the team nearest you! It's worth a few dollars a game for some quality time with your Summer Beau or Bestie!






Tomorrow: Relay, Broken Feet, and my very own Prince Charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment