Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The World's Best Cleaning List

When I'm home during the summers I always start out my vacation by thinking...I'm going to be super productive but I'm going to set realistic goals. And then I remember that a.) my husband is a teacher too and that means he is here every single day until 3:30 when he goes to Football practice and b.) that I like my cats, sleeping, the food network and going to the pool much too much to actually work all day.

Well then I found this little gem:



I am obsessed! I love the blog it came from and I love the list!! I'll be honest, sometimes I do a little less than what is listed on each day and sometimes I do a little more. Because we don't have kiddos yet, I don't really need to do one load of laundry every day so some times I replace that with cleaning the litter box instead.  This list helps me to feel productive and happy. And best of all- the house is clean and I can enjoy the remainder of my day at the pool, watching food network or sleeping :-) Don't judge me.

Love & Peace.

3 comments: