Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding Day Playlist

One of the best vendors we're using is our hair salon. The place was recommended to me by a childhood/family friend and when I went it for my hair trial last weekend everything went really well. The place is called Friends Salon and I'm pretty sure that my sister and I have both had our hair cut there as kiddos! When I was getting ready to leave last weekend they told me that we were welcome to bring champagne and OJ or breakfast or whatever we wanted, including our own wedding CD. Well this got me thinking, music is such a HUGE part of my life. I pair songs to very specific times/experiences in my life, WAY more than normal people would do. So I had to ask myself, what do I want to listen to on wedding day?? I'm thinking cheerful, upbeat, cliche'! And here is the list I've created:

One Fine Day- The Chiffon's
Pretty Woman- Roy Orbison
Perfect Day- Hoku
Going to the Chapel- The Dixie Cups
Today I met the Boy I'm going to Marry- Darlene Love
Be my baby- The Ronnettes
Breathless- The Corrs
This Kiss- Faith Hill
All I wanna do- Sugarland
Wild One- Faith Hill
The Way you love me- Faith Hill
Fishin' in the Dark- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Daddy's Money- Ricochet

The list is still a work in progress so if you have any suggestions leave me a comment or shoot me an email! I'd love to know what you think might be a good addition to the list!!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment