Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Registry woes, and purple toes.

My sweet cousin, Tracey, and her Mother, Susi have offered to host a shower for the Coach and me when we're up in Illinois in October. October 2nd actually. That's about 5 weeks from now. Coach and I aren't getting married until June so we were going to wait until after the first of the year to register for any gifts in an effort to prevent any of our registry items from "retiring" before our wedding. However, with the only shower for my family (both sides) being in October we really just have to register and register soon.

We decided to register at Bed, Bath and Beyond because they have EVERYTHING including China. (We live in the south- I'm marrying a football Coach- I will be entertaining, I'm registering for China. Please don't try to talk me out of it.) We also decided to register at Pottery Barn for some bedding, decor, dining extras, etc. The problem we are running into is that the closest place to us that has either of those stores is Nashville (60 minutes away.) This isn't a problem for most of our guests as they have both stores in Louisville, Tampa and Champaign. So we're pretty sure people are set but what are Coach and I to do?? It's football season, how will we find a weekend to get down to Nashville and get registered?? I thought about doing it all online but that started to really scare me! HOW WILL WE EVER FIND THE TIME?!?!?


In other news the PURPLES PLAY ST.X THIS FRIDAY! SAY A PRAYER!!
(See drama here: Saint Xavier)

No comments:

Post a Comment