Monday, November 25, 2013

Blog Reborn :-)

It's been forever. I'm sorry I took such a long vacation but I'm back and with plenty of news to share.

1.  If you haven't already guessed it from the change in heading on the blog, I'll gladly share that the Coach and I are expecting our first baby. Caroline Violet Faust is due early March 2014. We are unprepared, stressed, in denial and most of all happy as can be about this new addition to our family.


2. We moved. Only about 15 minutes from Tampa Palms (where I grew up.) We now call this little yellow house our home.

3. The Armwood Hawks made the playoffs. That means, it's still football season around here and even though we are both out of school this week for Fall Break and Thanksgiving, the Coach was at practice from 8:30 to 1:00 and now he's glued to the computer trying to get all of her Grad School assignments completed. The man never stops working, thinking, planning and praying. I wouldn't trade him for the world. 

I hope you'll all stay tuned in, in the days to come as I work to catch you up on Baby buys and Christmas and my most recent cleaning lists. 

Love & Peace!

4 comments:

  1. So glad your back. Love your blog. Congratulations on your bun in the oven. Susan, Jennifer's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typically, carpet needs to be replaced every 10 years or so. Harder surfaces such as wood, tile, and vinyl usually last at least 20 – 25 years. This all depends on your exact circumstances, though. To ensure that your new flooring lasts as long as you intend it to, make sure to purchase from a high-quality manufacturer and go through all the proper steps for maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the eyes of ramma foundation, Quality and customer satisfaction is on highest priority. If you think that home require foundation repair, weeping tile repair or even seasonal rooftop snow removal, gutter cleaning, congratulations, you have arrived at the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing up, I was an extremely energetic child and was in great shape because of it. But in my 20s, I gained a whopping 35 kilos because I was feeling stressed. That really took a toll on my confidence, but I remained determined and ltimately took matters into my own hands.

    ReplyDelete