Saturday, October 8, 2011

Toooo long.

It has really been about a month since I have written you all my darling followers! PLEASE forgive me.
Please allow me to start with a list of all the things you have missed...
1. We went to Illinois.
2. We moved into a classroom ( I say WE because without Ben and the help of my dear friend Jennifer- it would never have happened)
3. We have officially decided to move back to TAMPA in June...2 weeks before our wedding in Louisville. Awesome.
4. We have been on fall break all week and I could stay on fall break forever.
5. I really want to have a baby...like I wish we married right now so that I could have one.
6. I'm pretty sure I don't really mean what I just wrote.
7. We had our first wedding shower- it was WONDERFUL!
8. We're redecorating our living room!
9. Engagement pictures next weekend.
10. I missed blogging!

Love & Peace, I'll write again tomorrow- promise :-)

1 comment:

  1. 5 & 6 are cracking me up! Love you! The new LR looks great!

    ReplyDelete