Thursday, June 2, 2011

Conversations with Coach.

So far this week we have argued about...

1. Whether or not the word "kin" is redneck.

I say no, he says yes.

2. Who gets priority on the couch (mean who gets to put their feet/legs on who)

I say ME he says, not me :-(

3. Whether recycling your bath towel during the week is practical or gross

E-Gross, The Coach-practical

4. Where exactly the middle of the bed lies...

It's still up for debate.

5. When housework should be done

I say, whenever I have the energy. He says, the SECOND he gets home. (ugh, let me rest after work!!!)

6. How much ESPN is TOO MUCH ESPN

I say, more than 20 minutes. He says, What is this "too much" you speak of??


This is the short list.


Love & Peace.

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile :) And, I like your living room picture below this post!

    ReplyDelete