Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shared Spaces

In May when Coach and I joined our homes, we combined a number of items.
-Our clothing, we now share a closet....a tiny little mouse hole of a closet.
-Our cleaning supplies, Coach uses generic, I prefer my Windex.
AND
-Our bookshelf.

Have you ever head that "you are what you eat!"? Well, I have decided that even more so, "you are what you READ."
Coach is a Coach in every area of his life. He is, of course, a Coach to his Football players. He's young and a little juvenile (if I do say so myself) so they relate well :-) He is a Coach in his classroom everyday. And his is also a Coach to me. He encourages me, supports me, cusses me, and keeps me working hard. And All of this Coaching is reflected in his reading.










(Coach's Shelf)
I am a emotional person. I make 90% of my decisions with my heart. I allow my gut to guide, like so many other women do. I am a teacher, a believer, a friend and a writer. And I love weddings. (Day of Inspiration!) My shelf in the office, says just that :-) Included on my Shelf are,


















(My Bookshelf)
What does your bookshelf say about you?

Love and Peace- may you all stay dry and warm this week. My friends in Chicago are preparing for a doozie!

No comments:

Post a Comment