Friday, September 11, 2009

25 facts.

This little project made its way around my friends email so I decided to make my own list of 25 random facts, and now I'm sharing it with you all!

1. To begin...I do not believe in the use of hangers. My clothes were made to live on the floor. If you don't believe me please ask any of the women who lived in the Kappa Delta House from the Fall of 2007 until the Spring of 2008.
2. On the political spectrum, I am somewhere to the right of Atilla the Hon, however I am working on being more tolerant.
3. I love Chris Rice's music, if you don't know who that is, YOUTUBE him!
4. My sister is the bravest woman I know. She has held my hand through so many battles and now that she is fighting battles of her own I hope that I can be the support she has always been for me, and more!
5. That being said, I believe that one of the most important things college has taught me is that I do much better with ONE sister....atleast one at a time.
6. I'm obsessed, OBSESSED with FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS(the show, not so much the movie)
7. The matching scarf-hat-glove combination(in all colors) from Old Navy is this little Florida girl's best friend.
8. I took Bowling last semester, it was horrible, I am a terrible bowler.
9. The next person to back into, rear-end, side swipe or so much as sneeze on my car will face my wrath.
10. Luckily, I am not from a small town.
11. My cat is the bomb-diggity, if you don't know Jeremiah then you need to come over, he will entertain you, bite you, chase you, knock over your glass and win your heart in one short visit.
12. Football Season, I love it.
13. When I get married, my wedding with be EPIC. Come one, come all you will never experience anything like it again.
14. I put chocolate candy in the freezer, I like it better cold.*BONUS: I also put egg shells in my disposal NOT the trash can.
15. If I am alone in a room at night, I have to play the radio softly, otherwise no sleeping for me.
16. If I could be just little bit more like Emily Lueken, Staci Miller Lester, Leslie Nowlin, Amanda Evans Walton and Stacey Adkisson Forsythe I'm pretty sure I would be content for life.
17. I find it so irritating that my 23 year old high school sweetheart insists on getting married FOR THE SECOND TIME since he graduated from high school. What is it with people who HAVE to get married?!? ....poor guy.
18. My Initials are E.E. I and it depresses me that someday I will have to be something else like E.J. or E.L. or E.H.....
19.I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Yikes.
20. I like my pizza on a soft thin crust with minimal sauce and good cheese.
21. I have sung the national anthem at over 100 school functions since 8th grade, I'm pretty sure I know the lyrics better than I know my social security number.
22. I have to BEST KD FAMILY, it starts with Julia Bodine, Krisin Hartley, Stacey Adkisson, Julia Howes, Staci Miller, Sara Puckett and Jessica Meibers, that's a freakin dynasty! Be jealous.
23. Cancer Survivor. It has been a long 5 years of good and bad reports and as private as my family and I have been, I am proud now to say that I am a Cancer Survivor and I look forward to sharing my story with as many people as possible.
24. I wear proudly the letters of 2 outstanding Greek organizations, Kappa Delta Sorority: the home of my Mother, Sister and Aunt and Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity: the place my future husband and the brothers I've never had all call home.
25. I am the luckiest person in the world.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up. Funny stuff. Gret news about number 23!!! We've been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete